The Internet has thrown open the doors to travel resource channels that were once accessible only to professional travel agents. Airlines, hotels, and tour companies are all moving onto the World Wide Web as a way to connect directly with their customers. Through these websites, travelers can get personally involved in making their travel plans.
Discover the best insider tips for finding the great deals, learning more, choosing wisely, and saving money. This new edition is chock-full of information on the latest, hottest tips and the newest websites, plus all-new screen shots of the best Internet sites.
Readers can learn how to:
- Find the best travel bargains
- Take advantage of exclusive online deals
- Compare ticket prices and make reservations
- Check schedules for delays and changes
- Join online discussion forums to connect with others who have been there
- Plug into restaurant reviews, newspapers, and weather forecasts
- Stay connected while on the road
Packed with insider know-how, step-by-step instructions, and shrewd travel advice, this guidebook helps readers save both time and money by using the Internet to plan their next vacation or business trip.