A few years ago a producer asked Tim Cahill and me to record an interview at Yellowstone. Here’s the 10-minute pilot that came from that weekend in the snow.
- National Geographic, December 2020: In remote Nepal, new roads bring opportunity and perils
- National Geographic, November 2020: How the mystique of Wales gave strength to a legendary writer
- Essay: A Month of Sundays, The Bold Italic, June 11, 2020
- The Press Democrat, Feb. 20, 2020: Sarah McLachlan reflects on making music and giving back
- Kauai Garden Island, Jan. 2, 2020: Surviving a Rogue Wave
- Sierra magazine, June 2020: The Case Against Cruising. Proposed legislation seeks to clean up an environmental pariah
- The Press Democrat, July 1, 2020: ‘California Rocks’ at Sonoma Valley Museum of Art shows the heyday of rock ’n’ roll